Thursday, August 14, 2008
One More Thing...
So, I forgot a very important announcement in my last post. My brother Britt finally proposed to his girlfriend Lauren Werner, and they are now engaged to by married. We are totally excited for them!!! The big day is going to be next May 30, so that should make for a very exciting May for us. We are also due to PCS that month, so we will see what happens. If you want to read about the proposal you can check out my dad's blog for a really funny account of it (www.inthemasterpottershand.blogspot.com), my brother's blog (www.brittonclay.blogspot.com) for his view, or Lauren's blog (www.hisfootprintsmyguide.blogspot.com) for her view. They are all really good stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I recomend Dad's or Lauren's. They are much better at telling stories than I. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was fun hearing the kids rendition of what happened. Of course, they were a lot closer to what was going on than I was. Hope you get to feeling better. I will pray for you - Love, Dad
ReplyDelete