Josh had a great birthday, he got what he REALLY wanted all along!
We went to the Alaska State Fair today with Josh, a rainy day but a real good time for everyone. Watching the kids getting to see all the cows, horses, pigs, sheep, goats that they've read about all winter was a big thrill. They both loved the petting zoo, here they are keeping the pigs awake during their nap. They each got to feed a baby calf and goats, too.
Brianna loves to ride horses, can you tell?
Here's Mount McKinley, the highest mountain in the U.S. at 20,320 feet. It is unbelievable to see this every day I fly. Click on this one to see it full size.
That river below the mountain is a glacier, frozen of course, but still looks a lot like running water cutting through the valley.
And driving home after a great flight, there's a moose with her calf in the background. You gotta love Alaska!!
Here's a good picture of Nathan, I'll bet he's thinkin... "Dad, put down that camera, I want to play in the bathtub... PEEEZE " He's our "little man" that's for sure.
Well, that's our update, we'll try to do that more than once every 2 months! Ahem, yeah, I'm talking to you!!
Nathan, Beth, Brianna, and Nathan
hey!! Your pics look like a bunch of fun!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever I'll try to soon. How are you feeling lately beth?
ReplyDelete