So, my friend Lauren(if that is what I should call her...she's my brother's girlfriend- but I consider her a friend) tagged me to tell 10 random things about myself. So...I will try...but I have a pretty boring life right now, so we'll see.
1. As the opposite of my sister Becky, I am actually really good at math. When I was a freshman in high school, I took both Algebra I and Geometry. As a sophomore, I took Physics- which I know is a science, but it is mathematically based. My junior year I took Trigonometry, and my senior year I took Calculus. I tutored high school students during the summer in Algebra when I was in college, and I clepped out of College Algebra. Now, don't ask me where I got this talent for math, or how I am using it today, but I am good at it. So, enough about how smart I WAS...
2. I really like to cross stitch. My Nanny taught me when I was about four years old. I remember sitting with her as she did really detailed cross stitches, and I sat there and she showed me how to make a row of stitches. I would practice on my own right next to her. She was a really good teacher. I haven't done this since I had children.
3. I also really like to scrapbook, but even though I buy all of the stuff to do it, I haven't scrapbooked since my daughter was born.
4. I like singing, and I like to listen to songs on the radio, but if you ever ask me who sings what song, or the name of a song, I honestly have NO CLUE!! I am terrible at knowing that kind of stuff...I am just content to sing along and not pay a bit of attention to all the fluff inbetween the songs.
5. My husband is the only man that I have ever kissed! I love and cherish this fact, as I know he does.
6. I have traveled to five foreign countries. Mexico, Canada, Thailand, Dominican Republic and Argentina.
7. I really don't like being outside. Not a nature girl. In the least. I do it, but I don't always like it. Nathan has to really urge me to go do stuff outdoors with him and the kids. I mean, a walk to the park is OK, but fishing the Russian, hiking...not my cup of tea.
8. I can belch with the best of them. Much to my family's dismay- especially Becky's. And, I usually only do this around my family. And, I really can't help it. :)
9. I have a really hard time sleeping when Nathan is gone. So, please come back soon Babe!!! Since he has been gone this time, I have been sleeping with Brianna. Let's just say, my back hurts a little. Little feet have that effect.
10. Well, since I am having a hard time here, I'll just save my last random fact for another time. Sometime, when you all least expect it, I'll post a random fact about myself. Can you tell I like suspense???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was great! I am exactly the same way about the whole not remembering who sings the song thing (#4). Britt and I were just talking about that the other day!
ReplyDeleteI think I know what your last answer is............... Guess who! :0)
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what you are talking about! lol.
ReplyDelete