Saturday, January 5, 2008
My Little Man
My baby Nate is growing up. I have always called him my "little man" because he has always had this "little man" look to him. But, this week, he took his first steps by himself. While it is so much fun to see him growing up and learning new things, it is also a little sad for momma to have her baby getting so big so fast. We'll get pics of this blessed event soon. So far, we have been too preoccupied with his actual walking to try and pick up the camera at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea for Nate!!! I can't believe he is almost a year old. You are so blessed to have them both and I love them both dearly. :-) Be sure to get the pics up soon!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Becky
Hi Beth!!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog! You have so many adorable pictures on there too. Nate and I are very excited to see all of you in a few weeks and are looking forward to taking Brianna and Nate off your hands for a night. Oh yeah, and for shopping! :)
love, Anne
OMG!!!! walking! wow! thats so exciting! well soon he'll really be getting into stuff! haha fun for you! well did you read kirk's post on my last update? thats could be good news for this summer!!?? we'll see!?? i heard about your surgery... sorry! hopefully that'll go well, but i'm so jealous mom gets to go to Alaska! well i love you!
ReplyDeleteBrookie~
Please update!! What surgery are you talking about???
ReplyDeletefoot surgery on my bunions...it has been a long time coming
ReplyDeletehaha... bunions! thats a great word! anyways... when is nathan's family going to alaska? i thought you were going to oregon? i don't know but i want to visit!!! :( and i love ya'll more than anyone else so this should definitely get to happen!
ReplyDeleteWalking! That it so great. I am sure he is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you for your surgery. When is it?
Brooke,
ReplyDeleteWe don't know if they are coming or when, but if they do, we have to have room for them to stay. We will see, I would still like for you to come!
Lauren,
Right now, my surgery is scheduled for Feb. 25th...I will be off my feet for a good two weeks, and then in "darth vader" boots for about four weeks. Mom is planning on coming up here for awhile to help out.
The boots sound fun...*NOT* :p
ReplyDeleteWell, I will be praying for you and the kids. It will be good if your mom can come though. I am sure it would help.