Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Barney Song

So, Brianna has always loved the "Barney Song." When she was a baby, we figured out that if we would sing it to her, we would get a great big hug at the end of it. So, she has recently just started singing so many songs, one of which is the "Barney Song."

6 comments:

  1. I must say....she is the cutest little girl ever!!! Very good job, Brianna!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was SO cute! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um... a lil off pitch. you need to work on that... j/k!! its was adorable, i loved when she slapped the table! lol but yeah i'll try that picture again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beth! What a cutie! I'm enjoying keeping up with you on your blog!! I don't always have time to comment, but I've got you on my bookmarks! Hope all is well! Becky Elliff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute...!
    Too bad she won't do that when we are around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Beth!
    You have now introduced me to the world of blogging! No gauarantees on my frequency however. It is on our favorites list, that's a plus. Mer and I love the video of Bri singing The Barney Song. That brings back so many memories of Courtney doing that. We really miss you guys. I love seeing the latest pics though. I can't believe Nate will be a year old in just a few days! Give them both a big kiss and hug from the Gibsons. Love you! Diane

    ReplyDelete