So, this is my family. We live in Alaska right now because my husband is in the Air Force. This picture was taken at Portage Glacier, which is just a little south of Anchorage. It is usually a pretty nice hike, but it was a little rainy on this particular day. But, we still had fun.
Like I said, my husband Nathan is in the Air Force. He just promoted to Major a couple of months ago, and he is only two chapters away from having his master's degree completed. I am so proud of him for all the hard work he puts in just doing his job and providing for us. He is a pilot, he loves fishing, and most importantly, he loves the Dallas Cowboys.
Brianna is our most precious little girl. She is two years old (twenty-nine months) and she is trying my patience at this very moment. Even so, she is such a sweet heart, and most of the time she really is just trying to help. She is at the stage where she wants to do everything herself, without any help. Now, I know that this is good for her to learn to do these things, but it makes everything I do take twice as long. I am sure that she will be the subject of many posts.
And finally, Baby Nate is my little man. He is so cute and fun right now. He is nine months old, and he is changing every day. His latest accomplishment is waving hello and clapping his hands. He is definitely getting a little personality, and his smile can light up the room.
So, about me. Well, I just keep up with the rest of the family. I work out almost every day (for my own sanity), I am involved in spouse's groups on base, MOPS at church, and I have a home based business selling Premier Designs Jewelry (again, to give me a little time for my own sanity). I am a huge OU football fan (Go Sooners!!!), much to my husband's dismay (he is from Texas). But, I also love the Dallas Cowboys, so we have some common ground there.
I LOVE YOU!!!!! and miss you! i'm so glad you got one of these... your really stepping up! lol but most importantly... GO SOONERS!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Brookie~
Hey, I'm excited that you got one of these! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Courtney